The surprise is when I come up with something good. Which I did! (I won't tell you what because I'm going to write it.)
Here are some of the other ideas and random things I thought were worth writing down:
1. Spiders with wheels, like a biker gang, but spiders.
2. What if a Nigerian Prince really did need help accessing his funds. No one would believe him.
3. The plural of bigfoot is bigfoot.
4. With the right lollipop, you could easily make a sundae that looked like a Dalek's head.
5. If a homophobe is afraid of gay people, is a homophone someone who calls gay people?
6. Why am I forced to justify the existence of toys?
7. What if in that movie the Matrix when he took the red pill, reality was a nicer place than the lies he told himself. Why does the truth always mean worse? What if we all really live in the "It's a Small World" ride at some giant Disney?
And, yes, me with a fever is how I imagine William Shatner thinks all the time.